Terms & conditions
By entering and/or registering on the website You give Your consent to and accept the following:
1. Content sold by ASPs1.1. Unblur.media is an online adult interactive website (including nude and non-nude erotic and sexual content). Therefore, it is not suitable for minors.1.2. The adult entertainment provided on the website is rendered by persons over the age of 18 spread worldwide, who are commonly designated Adult Service Providers (ASP).1.3. The Adult Service Providers (ASP) sell their social network friendship access to subscribers all over the world, who have selected them from our platform and paid by credit/debit cards on a subscription base.1.4. Unblur.media offers ASPs in the following categories:1.4.1.Male/Female1.4.2.Transgender1.4.3.Lesbians1.4.4.Gay1.4.5.Couples1.5 In regard to content pricing, Any ASP is free to choose the price that better suits for the product/service sold. The minimum price per item cannot bt lower than 5$ or higher than 400$ (if these limitations represent an issue for you, just contact us at support @unblur.media and we will find a solution to solve it). 1.6 Unblur.media lets you create, modify, upload, post, send, distribute, receive, store, host, and sell content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with - you grant us a worldwide, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, create derivative works from, publicly perform, broadcast, distribute, transmit, communicate, syndicate, promote, exhibit, and publicly display that content in any form and in any and all media, digital supports or distribution methods (now known or later developed). We will use this license for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Services; researching and developing new ones; and making content submitted through the Services available to our business partners for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication outside the Services.
The license granted by you terminates within one month after you remove or delete your content from our Services, or one month after termination of these Terms by either party. You agree that if you remove or delete a submitted content, the content will no longer appear on our Services for further access, but may remain accessible in the account of the customers who have purchased this content in the first place.1.7 Unblur.media may access, review, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, including if we think your content violates these Terms. You nonetheless remain responsible for the content you create, post, store, send, distribute and sell through the Services.1.8 You grant Unblur.media and our business partners the unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use your stage name, image, voice, likeness, persona and anything else associated with your interaction with IP in any and all media and distribution channels (now known or later developed).1.9 The license granted by you terminates within 3 months after you remove or delete your content from our Services, or after termination of these Terms by either party. You agree that if you remove or delete a submitted content, the content will no longer appear on our Services for further access, but may remain accessible to the Buyers who have purchased this content in the first place.
2. Services and Warranties2.1. Unblur.media is divided into specific areas, which provide free and payable Adult Entertainment services. Unblur.media is constantly adding new functionalities in order to accommodate its Buyer’s requirements.2.2. Prior to selecting the services intended, it is important to consult the content, price list, and means of payment (credit and debit cards, online wallets, etc.) established for such services for your country. This information is available on the website.2.3. The appearance of content on the website does not mean that Unblur.media supports the author or takes the responsibility for such content.2.4. Unblur.media makes no warranties or representations as to the information, services or products provided through or in connection with the service. ASPs use of the service is at their own risk.2.5. Unblur.media nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the service or content is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from the access to, use of, or interpretation of, the services, products or information provided by or through Unblur.media, without prejudice of the established in the present Agreement.
3. Principles3.1. Unblur.media has no intention to support immoral interests; therefore strict rules have been set forth.3.2. As a member of the Internet Content Rating Association (ICRA), Unblur.media is committed to the protection of underage individuals.3.3. Unblur.media services are only available for persons over the age of 18 (21 in some regions). Therefore, no sexually explicit material is within the easy reach of minors.3.4. Persons under the age of 18 (21 in some regions) are also not allowed to be Adult Service Providers (ASP). Consequently, all Adult Service Providers (ASP) were 18 years of age or older (21 in some regions) during the time of photography, as per proof of age held by the custodian of records. Under no circumstances does Unblur.media present Adult Service Providers (ASP) as children.3.5. All Adult Service Providers (ASP) must fulfill three major requirements:3.5.1. signing of an agreement declaring, namely, the genuineness of personal data and age provided;3.5.2.providing of a scanned copy of his/her photo ID;3.5.3.providing of a photo taken of the Adult Service Provider (ASP), holding his/her photo ID next to his/her face.3.6. At Unblur.media there is a zero tolerance policy related to child pornography (written or visual). In the case of the slightest suspicion, the account in question is immediately and permanently closed and the appropriate authorities may be contacted.3.7 Any store items and services that an ASP uploads/ intends to sell must respect the rules below. The content is subject to removal if found in violation of the rules, or if deemed inappropriate at our discretion. Repetitive behavior in breaking these rules leads to having the account permanently deleted and not being able to use the website or its services at all.
No Racist Content - Racial humiliation, Racial Domination and Racial slurs are NOT permitted.
No Kidnapping / Abduction
No Underage material real or simulated. All actors must be and appear 18 years of age or older
During public non-pornographic scenes: All other recognizable individuals not participating in the vid must have their face properly blurred out and must be and appear 18 years of age or older.
During public pornographic scenes: No content will be accepted that contain non-consenting adults appearing in the background.
No Horror/Snuff - You cannot act out someone being killed or maimed.
No Necrophilia - You cannot have sex with or pretend to have sex with dead people.
No Real Blood - There cannot be any real blood shown.
No Excessive Biting - biting which breaks the skin
No Asphyxiation - You cannot suffocate or insinuate altering someone's breathing in any way such as choking, strangulation, hanging by the neck, etc
No Animal Sex - No content with animals involved in sexual activities
No Crushing - There is to be no crushing of any animals. Such as, but not limited to: crabs, lobsters, spiders, fish, scorpions, lizards, etc.
No Forced Sex / Rape - No rape, whether real or simulated or use of the term 'rape'
No Non-consensual Sex - You can't show someone having sexual intercourse against their will or without their knowledge
No Hardcore Bondage with Sex - You cannot have someone fully bound (both arms and both legs) and penetrate them in any way. No full bondage with penetration of any kind. If someone has all four (4) limbs bound, they cannot be penetrated.
No Scat (feces) - There cannot be any feces or simulated feces.
Pissing/Peeing (urine) - Urination is permitted however there cannot be any consumption of urine.
No Violent Fisting - There cannot be vaginal or anal fisting deemed excessive.
No Chloroform - You cannot use or imply using any type of chemical to render someone unconscious.
No Weapons - There can be no weapons shown.
No Drugs - No illegal drugs. Please check your local laws for what is deemed illegal. There cannot be any substances visibly shown in previews, screenshots or description.
No Forced Intoxication - Someone cannot be intoxicated during sex in any videos or images. This includes, but is not limited to alcohol and all other substances that cause intoxication or can cause someone to be considered as being under the influence.
4. Buyers and ASPs4.1. In order to use Unblur.media, it is mandatory to be at least 18 years old or 21 in some regions, in compliance with the local regulations applicable to the Buyer.4.2. During the registration process, Buyers and ASPs must agree to indemnify, pay the costs of defense and hold harmless Unblur.media, its officers, directors, affiliates, attorneys, shareholders, managers, members, agents and employees from any and all claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) brought by third parties arising out of or related to their conduct, statements or actions, as well as breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein.4.3. All Buyers and ASPs must also agree to the terms and conditions of the present Agreement and correspondent website, being aware that they bind themselves, as well as any business entity of which they have any legal or equitable interest.4.4. Unblur.media has the right to be fully indemnified for all damages caused and reimbursed for all costs of defense in case of the Buyers’ or ASPs unlawful conduct or breach of the present contractual terms and conditions.4.5. From the foreseen in the previous numbers may result in the termination, without notice, of the Unblur.media ASPs account and/or anything associated with it. Unblur.media shall not be held responsible for any possible loss as a result of such termination.4.6. The present agreement shall be effective as of the date hereof and shall remain in force until duly terminated by either party in full compliance with the terms and conditions expressly set forth in this Agreement.4.7. On Unblur.media there is only one type of accounts that can be created: ASP (model). Also, it is forbidden for one ASP to have multiple accounts, regardless of their type (exceptions are allowed for ASP accounts only with Unblur.media consent). Unblur.media is entitled to permanently close multiple accounts without previous notification.
5. Fees, Payments, Refund and Unlawful Conduct5.1. The Buyer does not have to create or load an account with an amount that can be spent (in the available areas of Adult Entertainment); the selection of services must be preceded by the consultation by the Buyer of the correspondent content, price list, and means of payment made available on the website and the payment will be done after the Buyer decides what to buy.5.2. Billing of a given account (the actual price payable for product bought) depends on the physical location where the Buyer is located (IP address). Please take into consideration that Unblur.media reserves the right to round payments received from Buyers and therefore, shall be entitled to apply rounding.5.3. In the case of any query Unblur.media (TechHelp US LP.) will be able to help you regarding your transactions made through different payment providers as well, by contacting the provider in question. Therefore, for billing information and support the following contacts should be used: support @unblur.media. Unblur.media does not store nor has access to transaction details.5.4. For banking expenses information, each Buyer should consult directly his/her bank.5.5. Unblur.media will not take responsibility for any difficulty occurring outside Unblur.media.5.6. Any complaint must be placed, within 24 hours counted from the occurrence, at Unblur.media – Support Service (email@example.com). Given the complexity and particularities of the procedure to determine the righteousness of the complaints placed after the referred 24 hour period, these shall only be acknowledged in cases of major force.5.7. Unblur.media – Buyer Service team may whenever deemed necessary, carefully investigate reports and other data at its disposal, resorting to any existing means for such effect.5.8. Unblur.media will only compensate/refund customers in the amount proportionally determined in accordance to the price paid and problem effectively reported when any amount is lost due to dysfunction of Unblur.media or an Adult Service Provider (ASP) in the Nude Only part of the site totally and explicitly refuses to provide erotic content. In case some erotic content is provided, Unblur.media will assess the situation and discretionarily decide whether any compensation/refund is due.5.9. Only full purchased products/services can be refunded. In the event that a transaction is refunded, the correspondent amount (determined in accordance to the foreseen in point 5.4 above) will be credited to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase.5.10. If the Buyer has a racist, minor sexually behavior, there will be no refund.5.11. Notwithstanding the referred in the previous numbers, unblur.media will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any ASP, or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of records, whether under contract or tort theory, or under any other cause of action, for any amount over and above the amount paid by the Buyer to unblur.media5.12. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Unblur.media or any of its related, affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the service, without prejudice of the established in the present clause.5.13. Cases of dishonest behavior related to online transactions are handled with high priority keeping, however, in mind the Buyers privacy. Such cases may be outsourced to companies specialized in this field.5.14. In the case of any fraudulent transaction Unblur.media reserves the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including, without the claim of completeness, browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity. During such legal procedures, Unblur.media might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with federal law, vindicate its rights and represent the best interests of its Buyers.5.15. Unblur.media grants full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction and responds to subpoenas and court orders.5.16. Please take into consideration that Unblur.media reserves the right to round payments to be paid as a compensation/refund, and therefore, Unblur.media shall be entitled to apply rounding.5.17. In case of fraud, technical error and/or customer refunds, we may adjust or deduct the amount of money we owe the ASP at any time, without advance notice, to reflect the money which we have actually received and serves as a base for calculating your earnings. For clarifying each situation, additional documents/evidence can be requested from each ASP.Nevertheless we do support our ASPs and we do:
- Protect ASPs from the costs incurred by chargebacks, except if we reasonably think you are participating in a scheme to fraud Unblur.media.
- Investigate before processing to any customer refund, and in this case we do refund we will only adjust your earnings if we believe that you have not delivered the services/products discussed with the customer.5.18. In case of fraud or technical error Unblur.media has the right to reject/delay the Buyer’s payment until situation is clarified. Additional documents/evidences can be requested.5.19. Refunds are made to Buyers only if the service/product that the Buyer paid for, is not delivered or is not delivered in the time agreed with the ASP.
6. Buyer’s Declarations6.1. I am fully aware that Unblur.media transmits Adult entertainment content to its Buyers.6.2. I am fully aware that viewing adult content is only allowed for viewers of at least 18 years old or 21 in some regions.6.3. I expressly declare that, on the present date, I have reached the necessary age to view adult content in accordance with my local regulations.6.4. I acknowledge that the referred duty shall only be considered duly accomplished after having been provided with evidence of its receipt by Unblur.media.6.5. I am fully and exclusively liable for any false declarations regarding my residency and for not informing Unblur.media of its change in compliance with the above-mentioned terms.6.6. I also certify that I am aware of my criminal liability and, therefore, will act, under all circumstances, in accordance with my local community standard of morality and applicable laws.6.7. I believe that, as an adult, I have the inalienable right to read/view any content I deem advisable.6.8. Reading and/or viewing content on the website does not in any way infringe the norms or law of my neighborhood, village, city, county, state or country.6.9. I am fully aware that all contents and materials provided on Unblur.media, included but not limited to live camera streams, images, graphics, applications, and texts are duly protected by the applicable legislation, being all rights reserved. Therefore they shall be for my own exclusive personal use.6.10. I am fully aware that Unblur.media grants full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under the legal jurisdiction, as well as we, respond to subpoenas and court orders.6.11. I acknowledge that Unblur.media and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein.6.12. I also acknowledge that Unblur.media or any of its related, affiliated companies cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses originating from any contact with Adult Service Providers (ASP).6.13. I understand and accept that under no circumstances shall Unblur.media or any of its related, affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from any false disclosures that may arise, violation of the rights of Buyers, prostitution, pedophilia, child pornography, illegal abuse, exploitation or traffic of women and/or children.6.14. I recognize and hereby authorize a team of Unblur.media to review any content for violation of its policies. Any forbidden content will be immediately removed by Unblur.media. Notwithstanding, I am aware that it is not a duty to proceed with such revision and said entity will not be considered responsible, either jointly or severally, in the case of my unlawful conduct.6.15. I understand and accept that payments on Unblur.media can be made only on Unblur.media platform, any other means of payment are not allowed and Unblur.media can not be held responsible for issues related to other payment methods.
7. Buyer’s Duties7.1. I agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, download, transmit and/or make available to the public any of the content/materials of Unblur.media, without the prior written consent of Unblur.media.7.2. I am fully liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing, reading, or downloading of material and images contained within this website.7.3. I will never expose minors to the content of the website and will take on full precautions to avoid any type of exhibition or access of the minors to the website, namely by not including the website in their list of favorite sites to visit.7.4. I will not give out personal information, provide or support escort services and/or prostitution.7.5. I will not arrange personal appointments with any Adult Service Provider (ASP) since it is prohibited.7.6. I will not use obscene words, threaten or quarrel with, or violate the rights of visitors, Adult Service Providers (ASP), Unblur.media support persons or management of the website since it is prohibited.7.7. Text content sent or forwarded will not be offensive, will not suggest pedophilia, adolescence, bestiality or zoophilia, or refer to elimination or consumption of any bodily waste.7.8. I will not use remarks that are unacceptable by the standards of good taste, suggesting the violation of the law or deceiving others.7.9. I will inform, immediately, Unblur.media of any unlawful conduct of the Adult Service Providers (ASP), as well as of any unlawful use of trademarks, brands and/or registered music.
8. Clause: Termination of using Unblur.media8.1. The Buyers have the option to stop, at any time, from using Unblur.media services.
10. Spam Policy10.1. Unblur.media does not send spam messages and will not tolerate spam, distancing itself from any actions related to spamming.10.2. The following is considered to constitute a spam:10.2.1. Manipulating messages, such as email headers, sent to or through Unblur.media computer systems in a way that may deceit Buyers of Unblur.media.10.2.2. Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.10.2.3. Sending, relaying or causing to be sent false, deceptive information or that is otherwise against the business interest of Unblur.media.10.2.4. Using or causing to be used Unblur.media computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.10.2.5. Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times10.2.6. Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue by posting messages in quick succession, multiple times, using capital letters only or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.10.2.7. Spamming through Unblur.media system or disturbing its Buyers is a violation of Terms and Conditions of the site.10.2.8. Unblur.media does everything in its power to protect its Buyers from deleterious effects of spamming. Therefore, it reports all related actions to the authorities responsible.10.2.9. The use of all legal proceedings is considered in case of spamming inflicting a loss on Unblur.media10.2.10. Notwithstanding the above, Unblur.media when authorized by the Buyers, within the terms of the present agreement, may send promotional e-mails and every e-mail will contain the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list.10.2.11. Buyers may occasionally receive newsletters in relation to Unblur.media. The messages sent to Buyers are Transactional or Relationship Messages as that term is defined under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Subscribing to and unsubscribing from these newsletters takes a single click or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case Buyers would like to report spam, it is recommended to send an email to email@example.com. Unblur.media Support Team investigates all reports as soon as possible and will come back with a resolution.
11. Contact11.1. Customer Service Department can be contacted from sending an email to support at unblur.media.
12. Miscellaneous12.1. This Agreement sets forth the full and complete understanding between Buyers and Unblur.media with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements, whether written or verbal.12.2. Unless contrary to law or otherwise stated, each provision of this Agreement shall survive termination.12.3. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of this Agreement.12.4. The prevailing party in any suit to enforce the terms hereof shall be entitled to recover his/her/its reasonable attorneys’ fees.12.5. This Agreement may be modified by Unblur.media, being the said modifications posted on the website. The Buyers must periodically check if any modifications have been posted and in the case of non-acceptance of said modifications, the Buyers may, immediately, proceed with the cancellation of using the services, within the terms established in the present Agreement.12.6. The English version shall prevail of all legal statements, statutory declarations made by Unblur.media, including the present Agreement. Unblur.media does not accept any kind of legal claims or other complaints about the misunderstandings as a result of any mistranslation.12.7. This agreement enters under Common Law jurisdiction.Unblur.media would like to prevent its Users from viewing sexually explicit content without their consent, therefore we kindly ask you to read the above-mentioned. In case there is any part of the above statements with which you do not agree or you are not aware of pertinent laws and regulations do not enter the website!
KU DH6 E1CW nodnoL .teertS rewoG 3 & hgrubnidE DD1 1HE egdirB htuoS 21 ,004 tpeD ,PL SU pleHhceT yb detarepO